Personal data processing policy
Confidentiality and cookies
1. General provisionsThis Personal Data Processing Policy is drafted in accordance with the requirements of the Federal law of 27.07.2006. No. 152-FZ "On personal data" and defines the procedure for the processing of personal data and measures for security of personal data [in] LLC Cancernet (hereinafter - the Operator).
1.1. The Operator sets as its major objective of and prerequisite for the carrying on of its activity the observance of rights and freedoms of a human and citizen when processing his/her personal data, including the protection of privacy rights, personal and family secret.
1.2. This Personal Data Processing Policy (hereinafter – the Policy) of the Operator shall apply to all data that the Operator can obtain concerning visitors of the website http://can-net.ru/.
2. Principal terms used in the Policy2.1. Automated personal data processing means the processing of personal data by means of computer facilities;
2.2. Blocking of personal data means temporary cessation of the processing of personal data (except where the processing is necessary to edit personal data);
2.3. Website means the aggregate of graphic and information materials, and computer programs and databases that provide for their availability on the Internet at URL http://can-net.ru/;
2.4. Personal data Information system means aggregate of the personal data contained in databases and technologies and technical facilities that provide for the processing thereof;
2.5. Depersonalization (anonymization) of personal data means the actions as a result of which it is impossible to attribute personal data to a specific User or other personal data subject without using additional information;
2.6. Processing of personal data means any actions (operations) or the aggregate of actions (operations) performed with personal data both with and/or without use of automation facilities, including the collection, recording, systematisation, accumulation, storage, editing (updating, modification), retrieval, use, communication (including distribution, making available, accessing) depersonalisation, blocking, destruction of personal data;
2.7. Operator means state agency, municipal authority, legal or natural person, which independently or in cooperation with other entities organizes and/or processes personal data, and defines purposes of the processing of personal data, structure of personal data to be processed, and the actions (operations) to be made with personal data;
2.8. Personal data means any information referring directly or indirectly to a particular or an identifiable User of the website http://can-net.ru/;
2.9. User means any visitor of the website http://can-net.ru/;
2.10. Providing of personal data means the actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a particular person or a particular circle of persons;
2.11. Distribution of personal data means any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an undefined circle of persons (communication of personal data) or at personal data to be reviewed by an unlimited circle of persons, including the publishing of personal data in mass media, posting in information and telecommunication networks or providing access to the personal data in any other manner;
2.12. Cross-border communication of personal data means the communication of personal data to the territory of a foreign state, an authority of a foreign state, a foreign natural person or a foreign legal person;
2.13. Destruction of personal data means actions as a result of which personal data are destroyed irreversibly and it becomes impossible to recover the contents of personal data in a personal data information system and (or) as a result of which physical media of personal data are destroyed.
3. The Operator may process the following personal data of the User3.1. Surname, given name, patronymic
3.3. Phone numbers
3.4. Year, month, date and place of birth
3.6. Also, the website performs the collection and processing of anonymized data of visitors (including cookie files) by means of Internet statistics services (Yandex.Metrica (Yandex Metrics) and Google Analytics and others).
3.7. The data mentioned above shall hereinafter be referred to collectively in the Policy under the common term of Personal data.
4. Purposes of the processing of personal data4.1. The purpose of the processing of User personal data shall be the conclusion, performance and termination of civil law contracts.
4.2. The Operator may also send to the User notifications on new products and services, special offers and various events. The User may at any time unsubscribe from receiving information messages by writing to the Operator to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with a remark "Unsubscribe from notifications on new products and services and special offers".
4.3. The depersonalized data of Users collected by means of Internet statistics services serve to collect data on Users' actions on the website, to improve website quality and contents.
5. Legal grounds of the processing of personal data5.1. The Operator shall process the User personal data only in the case that the User independently completes and/or sends it via special forms posted on the website http://can-net.ru/. By completing the corresponding forms and/or by sending his/her personal data to the Operator the User accepts this Policy.
6. Procedure for the collection, storage, communication and other types of processing of personal dataThe safety of the personal data being processed by the Operator shall be ensured by implementing legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of current legislation in the field of protection of personal data.
6.1. The Operator shall ensure safety of personal data and take all possible measures to exclude unauthorized persons accessing personal data.
6.2. The User Personal data shall never and under no circumstances be transferred to any third parties except where required to comply with the current legislation.
6.3. Should any inaccuracies in personal data be identified, the User may update them independently by giving notice to the Operator to the Operator's e-mail email@example.com with a remark "Updating of personal data".
6.4. The period of personal data processing shall be indefinite. The User may at any time revoke his/her consent to the processing of personal data by giving notice to the Operator to the Operator's e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with a remark "Revocation of consent to the processing of personal data".
7. Cross-border communication of personal data7.1 Before beginning of engaging in a cross-border communication of personal data the Operator is required to make sure that the foreign state to the territory of which personal data are to be communicated ensures reliable protection of rights of personal data subjects.
7.2 A cross-border communication of personal data to the territories of the foreign states which do not meet the above requirements may only be done if there is consent in writing of the personal data subject to the cross-border communication of his/her personal data and/or a contract is being performed to which the personal data subject is a party.
8. Final provisions8.1. The User can receive any elaborations on the questions of interest relating to the processing of his/her personal data by applying with a request to the Operator by means of e-mail email@example.com.
8.2. Any modifications to the policy of processing of personal data by the Operator shall be reflected in this document. This policy shall be in force indefinitely until it is replaced with a new version thereof.
8.3. The up-to-date version of this Policy is available for free access in Internet at http://can-net.ru/en/policy.